Blochman Union School District is always accepting sub applications.  To qualify, applicants need:  a Teaching Credential or Emergency Permit.  We will help process the application for an Emergency Permit.  You must have a BA and passage of the CBEST examination. Go online to or call (800) 262-5080 to find out more about the CBEST.

Please fill out the Certificated Application and turn it into the school office. If you have any question please call 805-937-1148.


Classified and Certificated applications